In a nutshell
As a Functional Consultant you are responsible for fitting the business processes of the client into the best practices of the delivered solution (product & processes).
Tasks and responsibilities
- Communicate in-depth with the client in order to understand the business processes & needs
- Evaluate the customer’s business processes against the defined solution, write functional design documents & make accurate estimates
- Configure the defined solution to meet the customer’s needs
- Guide the client in changing his business processes, according to standard processes
- Guide a team of developers and/or partners to ensure implementation of the necessary modifications
- Take the lead in specific functional tracks such as billing, CRM, contract management, etc. in accordance to best practices
- Create and execute functional test scenario’s & scripts, supports the client during testing
- Train colleagues, partners & clients to successfully use and maintain the delivered solution
- Take initiative to develop improvements to methodologies, technology, etc.
- You have a master degree (e.g. in economics, business engineering, informatics, etc.) or equivalent work experience. Don’t hesitate to apply if you are a young graduate!
- You are a dynamic team player with excellent social, presentation & communication skills
- You like to multitask and keep strict deadlines
- You have great business process analysis skills
- You are familiar with relational database concepts and SQL
- You are fluent in English; knowledge of other languages is a plus
- If you know the energy/utilities market or Microsoft Dynamics 365, that is a plus but don’t hesitate to apply if you are a starter
- If you like to travel abroad, we can offer you international projects to work on once you have the right level of experience and skills
- The possibility to work with the latest technologies and stay up to date with the latest changes
- A team culture that is based on trust and where continuous growth is naturally encouraged
- Deep dive training by our MECOMS knowledge center
- Real career opportunities
- An attractive salary package, including private health insurance
- If you start as an intern: we offer you a chance to learn, a personal coach and, after positive evaluation of your internship, a contract to become a full-time employee
Want to know more about us?
Then be sure to check out our about us page and read all your benefits on the careers page.