In a nutshell
Are you fascinated by the latest technologies? Ready to be part of an international team? Eager to work with Microsoft’s state-of-the-art solution for Customer Experience within Power Platform & Dynamics 365?
As a junior consultant, you will work with the latest Microsoft technologies to configurate the MECOMS solution & build modifications and integrations, leveraging Microsoft’s Power Platform & D365, to meet the needs of the customer.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Work on an Azure based platform, with the latest Microsoft applications on a fast-changing platform
- Read & understand technical design documents
- Develop, configurate, test & release modifications, extensions & system integrations
- Clear pending issues with the application consultant (mostly remote) in an efficient way
- A university or bachelor’s degree in (applied) informatics, electronica/ICT, computer science or equivalent
- Very good knowledge of English
- Experience in test-driven development & automated builds with Azure DevOps is a plus
- A dynamic team player with great sense of responsibility
- A strong communicator, face to face and remote/online
- Very eager to learn new technologies & to work on a diversity of domains and tasks: configuration, front-end & back-end development
- An independent problem solver who likes to find creative solutions
- Looking for a role where you can grow fast and see quick results of your work
- Goal-oriented, with an eye for quality
- A personal coach and, after positive evaluation of your internship, a contract to become a full time employee
- Deep dive training by our MECOMS knowledge center
- The possibility to work with the latest technologies and stay up to date with the latest changes
- A team culture that is based on trust and where continuous growth is naturally encouraged
- Real career opportunities: do you want to become an expert or rather grow towards an international functional role, that’s up to you!
- If you like to travel abroad, we can offer you international projects to work on once you have the right level of experience and skills
Want to know more about us?
Then be sure to check out our about us page and read all your benefits on the careers page.