In a nutshell
Are you passionate about architecture, security and infrastructure? Are you interested in new technologies? Can you easily communicate and negotiate with people on different levels in the (customer) organisation? Can you coach others?
Then becoming our Lead Azure DevOps / Cloud Engineer might be the perfect next step for you to help in selling, implementing and supporting our MECOMS 365 solution, a solution build on top of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Azure.
Your main tasks and responsibilities
- Make architectural designs, including infrastructure solution designs, network designs, business continuity & disaster recovery designs, in close collaboration with the customer and colleagues
- Set up continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) YAML pipelines in Azure DevOps to automatically trigger builds, tests, (quality, dependency, security) scans and deployments of applications and infrastructure in Azure and Kubernetes
- Use infrastructure as code tools such as Terraform or Bicep to provision and support reliable, scalable, and secure Azure cloud infrastructure
- Design, secure and containerise .NET services and deploy to Kubernetes using Helm
- Calculate the necessary size of environments (sandbox, production) and determine and provision the necessary cloud resources
- Analyse and troubleshoot connectivity and performance (issues), monitor Azure resources and release new software and infrastructure versions on Azure and Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Closely collaborate with the project manager and architect in sprint planning, license usage, cost management, setup of Azure DevOps project & templates, …
- Collaborate, coach and follow-up on colleagues developing and designing infrastructure, services and pipelines, and executing releases, … on an end-to-end basis
- In addition, you help your colleagues to expand their knowledge around the Azure platform. You will share your expertise in Azure, facilitate growth within our team and coach (junior) colleagues
A good fit with the company is the most important for us. If there’s a match, we will shape your role in line with your talents and experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in architecture, infrastructure, DevOps and/or Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Terraform and/or Bicep to deploy Azure cloud resources
- Experience with Azure DevOps, Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365, .NET, Visual Studio Enterprise and related Microsoft-technologies is a plus
- A non-stop drive to go out of own comfort zone, to investigate new technologies & to guarantee an end-to-end solution
- Strong leadership skills (coaching, delegating & motivating, show confidence, build up trust…)
- A strong communicator who can negotiate and build consensus on different levels (developers, business, C-level stakeholders, …)
- A multitasker with good time management skills
- A coach and motivator who can show confidence and easily builds up trust
- Be part of a leading, innovative company where you keep on track with the latest technologies
- A team culture that is based on trust and where continuous growth is naturally encouraged
- Real career opportunities: do you want to become an expert or rather grow towards a more functional or management role, that’s up to you!
- Deep dive training by our knowledge center and support by a personal coach
- A very attractive salary package: company car, insurance, portable pc, iPhone, internet connection, etc. that you can adapt to your needs (you can exchange part of your 13th month for a lease-bike, iPad, extra vacation, …)