In a nutshell
Do you want to be the missing link between business and IT? Do you like process modelling?
As a Business Consultant, you the glue between the client and our technical team. You investigate business requirements and turn problems into opportunities. A good fit with the company is the most important for us. If there’s a match, we will shape your role in line with your talents and experience, within our project or product division or a combination of both.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Communicate in-depth with the client in order to understand the business processes & needs
- Evaluate the customer’s business processes against the defined solution (as-is and to-be)
- Configure the defined solution to meet the customer’s needs
- Guide the client in changing his business processes, according to standard processes
- Guide a team of developers and/or partners
- Take the lead in specific functional domains in accordance to best practices
- Create and execute functional test scenario’s & scripts, support the client during testing
- Train colleagues, partners & (end)clients
A good fit with the company is the most important for us. If there’s a match, we will shape your role in line with your talents and experience, within our project or product division or a combination of both.
- You have a master degree (e.g. in economics, business engineering: management information systems, etc.) or will graduate soon
- You are a dynamic team player with excellent social, presentation & communication skills
- You are fluent in Dutch (native) and English; knowledge of other languages is a plus
- You are flexible and like to travel within Belgium & the Netherlands. If you like to travel abroad, we can offer you international projects to work o
- An extensive training program by our Ferranti knowledge center, tailored to the needs of a young graduate
- Support by a personal coach and a buddy, so you can grow at your own pace
- The possibility and freedom to work on international projects
- A good work-life balance in a team culture that is based on trust
- Real career opportunities: do you want to become an expert or rather grow towards a management role, that’s up to you!
- A very attractive salary package: company car, insurance, laptop iPhone, internet connection, … that you can adapt to your needs (you can exchange part of your 13th month for a lease-bike, iPad, extra vacation, …)