In a nutshell
As a Development Consultant you will work with the latest technologies to build technical modifications, integrations and extensions to the MECOMS solution that meet the needs of the customer.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Work on an Azure based platform, with the latest Microsoft applications
- Develop, test & release modifications & extensions, data migration & system integrations with a high quality (first time right)
- Understand the customer’s needs, the business requirements & necessary modifications & integrations
- Write technical design documents and make accurate estimations
- Clear pending issues with the application consultant or the client in an efficient way
- Execute code reviews & give constructive & clear feedback
- A university or bachelor’s degree in (applied) informatics, electronica/ICT, computer science or equivalent
- Very good knowledge of English; knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Experience in development .NET (Core), C# or D365 is a plus but don’t hesitate to apply if you are a young graduate
- A dynamic team player with great sense of responsibility and good communication skills
- An independent problem solver
- Goal-oriented, with an eye for quality
- Very eager to learn new technologies
- If you like to travel abroad, we can offer you international projects to work on once you have the right level of experience and skills
- The possibility to work with the latest technologies and stay up to date with the latest changes
- A team culture that is based on trust and where continuous growth is naturally encouraged
- Deep dive training by our MECOMS knowledge center
- Real career opportunities: do you want to become an expert or rather grow towards an international functional role, that’s up to you!
- An attractive salary package, including private health insurance
- If you start as an intern: we offer you a chance to learn, a personal coach and, after positive evaluation of your internship, a contract to become a full-time employee
Want to know more about us?
Then be sure to check out our about us page and read all your benefits on the careers page.