In a nutshell
As a Software Functional/Development Consultant, you are responsible for fitting the business processes of the client into the best practices of the MECOMS solution (product & processes).
Tasks and responsibilities
- Communicate in-depth with the client to understand their business processes & needs (leading workshops, meetings, …)
- Evaluate the customer’s business processes and requirements against the defined solution, write functional design documents & make accurate estimates (for your scope of work)
- Configure & develop the defined solution to meet customer’s needs
- Guide clients in changing their business processes, according to MECOMS standard processes
- Collaborate with a team of developers to ensure implementation of the necessary modifications
- Take the lead in specific functional tracks such as billing, CRM, contract management, product management, meter data, contract fulfilment… in accordance to best practices
- Create and execute functional test scenario’s & scripts, support the client during testing
- Coach & train clients to a higher skills level
- Transfer MECOMS software development skills to other consultants
- Good knowledge of energy & utilities billing, customer service, payment, EBT, ERP processes
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 & related Microsoft-technologies is a plus
- Business communication, planning & presentation skills
- Utility business process & requirements analysis skills
- Time management & multitasking skills
- A Singaporean or PR in Singapore or an existing experienced MECOMS software consultant
- A great problem solver who is passionate about business software and technology
- A dynamic team player with excellent social & communications skills
- Able to multitask and adhere to deadline.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal), any other Asian language (Japanese, Mandarin or Bahasa) is a plus
- Flexible and willing to travel with short notice (less than 20% travel)
- An excellent working environment and international work experiences with colleagues from Belgium, UK, Macedonia and Singapore
- Certification training by our Ferranti University
- Continuous improvement and staying up-to-date with the latest Microsoft solutions and technology
- An attractive remuneration package that include flexible work plan, medical/dental insurance and travel allowances
Want to know more about us?
Then be sure to check out our about us page and read all your benefits on the careers page.