In a nutshell
Are you eager to learn how to become a highly valued business software development consultant using the leading Microsoft Cloud technologies and latest programming languages?
Do you know basic programming concepts, object-oriented development and have relational database fundamentals?
Are you willing to learn from the best experts in the field of Microsoft cloud and business software development?
Then we welcome you to our internship program, where we will train and support the best and most capable new colleagues to grow with us into a productive expert development consultant!
Tasks and responsibilities
- You will work on an Azure based platform, with the latest Microsoft applications
- You can read & understand technical design documents
- You will develop, test & release modifications, extensions & system integrations
- You can clear pending issues with the application consultant (mostly remote) in an efficient way
- A degree in computer science or engineering (or you are about to graduate)
- Good knowledge on the three pillars of a great business software developer:
- Basic programming concepts (data structures and algorithms)
- Object Oriented Development basics
- Relational Database Concepts
- Very good knowledge of English
- Experience in any object oriented programming language is a plus (especially C# or .NET (Core)
- A dynamic team player with great sense of responsibility
- A strong communicator, face to face and remote/online
- Flexible to work on different domains and tasks
- An independent problem solver
- Goal-oriented, with an eye for quality
- Very eager to learn new technologies
- A personal coach and, after positive evaluation of your internship, a contract to become a full time employee
- Deep dive training by our MECOMS knowledge center
- The possibility to work with the latest technologies and stay up to date with the latest changes
- A team culture that is based on trust and where continuous growth is naturally encouraged
- Real career opportunities: do you want to become an expert or rather grow towards an international functional role, that’s up to you!
- If you like to travel abroad, we can offer you international projects to work on once you have the right level of experience and skills
Want to know more about us?
Then be sure to check out our about us page and read all your benefits on the careers page.