In a nutshell
Are you a young graduate and passionate about development with a focus on the back-end? Are you looking for a team that can challenge you, support you and make sure you grow at your own pace? Together is better! At Ferranti you work on exciting projects together with your Ferranti team. Do you prefer international projects or closer to home?
Your main tasks and responsibilities
You will be key in building our cloud-based platform that ensures that thousands of people around the world receive correct bills at home, that customers can calculate meter readings effortlessly and offer them an optimal customer journey thanks to our MECOMS platform.
- Develop, test and release modifications & extensions, data migration & system integrations
- Understand the customer’s needs and the business requirements
- Write technical design documents and make accurate estimations
- Clear pending issues efficiently
A good fit with the company is the most important for us. If there’s a match, we will shape your role in line with your talents and experience, within our project or product division or a combination of both.
- You have a bachelor degree in (applied) informatics or electronics/ICT or computer science etc., or you will graduate soon.
- Very good knowledge of Dutch & English; knowledge of other languages is a plus
- You have a passion for development with a strong interest in back-end development
- You are a dynamic team player with great sense of responsibility and good communication skills
- Very eager to learn new technologies
- Flexible and willing to travel to clients within Belgium & the Netherlands. If you like to travel abroad, we can offer you international projects to work on
- An extensive training program by our Ferranti knowledge center, tailored to the needs of a yound graduate
- Support by a personal coach and a buddy, so you can grow at your own pace
- The possibility and freedom to work on international projects
- A good work-life balance in a team culture that is based on trust
- Real career opportunities: do you want to become a technical expert or rather grow towards a more functional role, that’s up to you!
- A very attractive salary package: company car, insurance, laptop, iPhone, internet connection, … that you can adapt to your needs (you can exchange part of your 13th month for a lease-bike, iPad, extra vacation, …) fruit@work, soep@work, …