In a nutshell
As Sales executive you will support existing clients and expand Ferranti clientele in the segment of Distribution Grid Operators.
You implement an effective sales strategy according to company goals and objectives, aiming to support the existing clients and to accelerate growth. Focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction, you analyse the market and detect the right opportunities and leads at existing clients.
It is important that you build long-term trusting relationships with clients and prospects by responding to their queries in a timely manner. Additionally, to acquire a new customer, you collaborate with your tech colleagues to fully represent Ferranti. Together, you analyse client needs to tailor our MECOMS solution. You aspire to deliver an excellent customer experience. In short, you get the deals done; making sure all the contracts are signed and sealed, so our team can deliver.
- You have a strong (commercial) experience and network within the energy & utility market, preferably you have you have an affinity with Distribution Grid Operators;
- As a digital native you’re passionate about business efficiency & innovation;
- Experience within enterprise software / IT sales is a must, with SaaS as a big plus;
- The commercial beast within you combines strategic thinking with a hands-on approach;
- You’re ambitious with a contagious drive;
- You love a start-up environment where growth is core to our organization;
- Your Dutch is strong, knowledge of English is a must and knowledge of French is a plus
- Be part of a leading, innovative company where you keep on track with the latest technology
- A dynamic team of colleagues who encourage initiative and entrepreneurship
- A team culture that is based on trust and where continuous growth is naturally encouraged
- Deep dive training by our MECOMS knowledge center and support by a personal coach
- A very attractive salary package: A brand company car, insurance, portable pc, iPhone, internet connection, etc. that you can adapt to your needs (you can exchange part of your 13th month for a lease-bike, iPad, extra vacation, …)