In a nutshell
Are you an experienced Architect looking for a next challenge? Do you want to work on exciting projects together with your Ferranti team? Do you prefer international projects or closer to home?
As an experienced Architect, you will work in one of our project teams. You are responsible for the scope, quality and acceptance of the delivered solution. There are opportunities in different technologies, so you are in control of your career and personal growth.
Your main tasks and responsibilities
You will be key in building our cloud-based platform that ensures that thousands of people around the world receive correct bills at home, that customers can calculate meter readings effortlessly and offer them an optimal customer journey thanks to our MECOMS 365 platform.
- Validate functional and/or technical scope & project approach during the project in order to mitigate risks
- Lead the Fit/Gap analysis to define the functional and/or technical approach
- Convince the client stakeholders as well as the consultants and/or partners of the functional and/or technical approach and takes the lead in client sign-offs
- Prevent and solve escalations from consultants, partners and clients
- Work in close collaboration with the project manager
- Take initiative to be informed about innovations in technology, market changes etc, and develop internal improvements
- Share knowledge and coach consultants/partners towards a higher level
- Support the sales team by writing commercial documents, giving sales demos etc.
A good fit with the company is the most important for us. If there’s a match, we will shape your role in line with your talents and experience, within our project or product division or a combination of both.
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience as a Solution Architect in successfully delivering multiple large-sized (2000+ mandays) ERP implementation projects characterized by systematic and milestone-driven work
- A master’s or bachelor’s degree
- Strong leadership skills (coaching, delegating & motivating, build trust, …)
- Experience in the Energy & Utilities sector is an asset
- Knowledge of the software life cycle; knowledge of SQL Server
- Experience in TFS / DevOps
- Knowledge of D365 or Microsoft Dynamics is an asset
- A non-stop drive to go out of your comfort zone to guarantee an end-to-end solution
- Passionate about technology and innovation
- Fluent in Dutch (native) and English.
- A dynamic team player with a great sense of responsibility
- Able to communicate on different levels (developers, business, C-level, stakeholders, …)
- Able to influence, negotiate and build consensus (with clients and colleagues)
- A flexible person willing to travel
- Be part of a leading, innovative company where you keep on track with the latest technology
- A good work life balance and a team culture that is based on trust
- A team culture that is based on trust and where continuous growth is naturally encouraged
- Real career opportunities and challenging projects to work on!
- Deep dive training by our knowledge center and support by a personal coach
- A very attractive salary package: company car, insurance, portable pc, iPhone, internet connection, etc. that you can adapt to your needs (you can exchange part of your 13th month for a lease-bike, iPad, extra vacation, …)